Linking to us and using our logo
When linking to our website or using our Amanohashidate World Heritage Site Designation Promotion Association logo, please note the following.
Please link to us!
If you have a website, blog, etc., please add a link to our Amanohashidate World Heritage Designation Promotion Association website. We want more people to know about our activities.
- Also see "Linking and copyrights" below. -
Linking and copyrights
Linking to us
You are free to link to us in accordance with the following guidelines.
We cannot be held responsible for any websites linking to us.
- Clearly indicate that the link is for the Amanohashidate World Heritage Site Designation Promotion Association website.
- Please link to our home (top) page.
- Please do not link only to certain images or display our website within a frame at your website.
- When linking to our website, please let us know. Give us your website's name, URL, and contact information (including personal name or company name).
We would forbid the following types of websites from linking to our website:
- Sites offending public morals.
- Adult-oriented sites (containing sexually explicit or violent content).
- Sites inducing criminal activities.
- Sites containing illegal content.
- Sites infringing a third party's property or privacy.
- Sites containing slanderous content.
- Sites violating the Public Offices Election Law.
- Sites causing unauthorized online access or system outages.
- Any other sites deemed inappropriate.
This website is owned and operated by the Amanohashidate World Heritage Designation Promotion Association (Amanohashidate o Sekai Isan ni suru Kai).
The copyright of the website's content is held by the Amanohashidate World Heritage Designation Promotion Association or the respective copyright holder. The content includes text, documents, videos, images, and other information.
Therefore, reproducing or republishing any of the content will require permission from the copyright holder.
Using the logo
The logo is the symbol of our Association's activities.
We welcome individuals and organizations supporting our activities to use our logo in accordance with the Logo Stipulations below and help promote Amanohashidate to become a World Heritage Site.
- When using the logo, contact our office by e-mail, etc., and state your purpose and how long the logo will be used. (Also let us know if you require a JPEG image.)
- The design will differ depending on the size. Use a design that suits the size.
- Do not modify the logo.
- Do not use the logo in any way that would degrade the image of the Amanohashidate World Heritage Designation Promotion Association.
- Do not use the logo in any way that would be illegal or offend public morals.
- If you are not a member of our Association and plan to use the logo, please take this opportunity to join us. We welcome new members. (Joining is not required to use the logo.)
We have the logo on large stickers (for cars, etc.) and small stickers for business cards.
People who join our Association and those who participate in our events will receive these stickers.